Monday, August 20, 2012

pieces of me Day one


I'm playing along with Kim Klassen in her beyond layers class.  Her challenge for us this week will be a pieces of me scavenger hunt of sorts.  Two items everyday Monday through Friday of things about me or around me... first item is FAVORITE CHAIR.  this worn, red velvet chair actually belongs to my daughter, I'll give it back to her.... one day?  It's great for pictures and I love the color.  The second item is ON YOUR FEET.  The first thing I do when I get home from work is take off my shoes and put on my flip flops, you can usually find these on my feet, and my toe ring, and pink nail polish!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice! So glad you got my postcard! I love these pics.... I am officially in Beyond Layers too, but sadly because of travels and other things going on I have pretty much become a dropout... having been away to long I'm finding it hard to jump back in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice...I did not know you had a blog, but I do now....great pics, love the one of your feet!!

    ReplyDelete